Rockstar Games has announced that Grand Theft Auto V will be released for XBOX One and PS4 on November 18. Jan 27th it will also be released for PC. I’m here to tell you about the perks of this move. If you played it for the old systems and are not too enthused about this, there are reasons why you should be.
- There are some MAJOR upgrades. These upgrades include and are not limited to: New things to do, New weapons, New vehicles, More Wildlife, New Weather situations, Problems galore etc.
- If you pre-order you receive massive stacks $1,000,000 in game cash to be exact.
- If you played it for PS3 or Xbox 360, you have access to rare versions of vehicles to collect. Some notable mentions are the Dodo seaplane and a maneuverable blimp!
- They also had to make it worthwhile for returning players by adding new activities and game play such as new shooting range challenges.
- 100 new songs and 17 new radio stations, for those that need a good tune playing while they do their dirt.
Source: Rockstar Games
This is just the tip of the iceberg guys. Anybody interested in picking this game up for the new systems?